Thursday, February 12, 2009

More from Karrehl Moore, NCCU Freshman.....


Lots of Work: Being a freshman I am often pressured with lots of work and as well as a lot of other things going on. Currently I am an Accounting major, a Conference Assistant for New Residence Hall I and II, and part of the election board and hall committee in New Res I.
My Major: I may only have one class in my major for now (Finite Math 1210), but I will have much more than that for my next year in college as a sophomore.
I will have taken almost all of my general education courses during my first and during the current, my second semester, of freshman year. If you choose a complex major, it is important to listen to and work with your advisor. Knowing that college isn't easy, any person new to a system must adjust his or herself to the way of doing things in college. For me I know things will become extremely hard soon enough considering that I am considering adding a second major.

To return to the Office of Orientation and First Year Experience website, please click here.

No comments: