Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Meet NCCU Freshman, Adam Hendrick.....




Name: Adam Hendrick

Hometown: Salisbury, North Carolina

Favorite Candy: Jolly Rancher(grape)

Why did you choose NCCU? Because I wanted to attend an HBCU.



What I Wish I Knew Before Starting College: I wish I would have known that you have to pay to use the washer and dryers


Spring 2009 Classes Have Begun.....


The first week of class was awesome. I was successful in finding all my classes and meeting my new professor's. It was very exhilarating for me to be back at school with my peers after the long break. I am definitely looking forward to a prosperous and fun filled semester!

Adam Hendrick
Freshmen Biology Major
North Carolina Central University
ahendri4@mail.nccu.edu

Return to the NCCU Orientation and First Year Experience page by clicking here.

No comments: